Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Is My electric big enough for my brewery? / Brewery Setup Blog / beer equipment for sale, chinese beer equipment manufacturer and suppliers, beer equipment price & cost

To build a brewery, it is important to check the water and electric. If I already have a space, how to check if our power is big enough?
Like one customer from Europe, he only has a 60Amp power line. But he wants to choose the electric heating brewhouse which is at least 42kw. Is it enough?(note the voltage is 3 phases, 400v, 50hz)
Answer: For the calculating, after checking with engineer and it is like this.
I=P/(1.732X0.8U)=42000/(1.732x0.8x400)=76A. (note: 1.732 means √3 )
And our engineer has another way to calculate and get the similar result:
I=P/(3phasesx400V) *2=42000/(3x400) *2=70A
The reason we plus 2 is the connection of the heat pipe is triangle connect.
Two heating points will use one fire wire.
So sorry the 60amp is not enough. And we may advise the steam boiler with gas or diesel heating.Is My electric big enough for my brewery? / Brewery Setup Blog / beer equipment for sale, chinese beer equipment manufacturer and suppliers, beer equipment price & cost

No comments:

Post a Comment